Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

This is the one I really love...

It's not everyday that a paper collection inspires me so much that I can't wait to use it on the same day and finish a layout in under an hour. But this was what happened when I saw Echo Park's For The Record line. And I only bought 3 patterned papers and one sticker sheet to make this. Plus an assortment of my stash at home.

These photos of the Made With Love DT team were taken at a DT crop. Some of us were meeting each other for the first time {I'm a fairly new addition :)} and it was really nice to be able to laugh along while we scrapped. All these gals are real talent, I tell you, can't believe I'm on the same team as them!

Best news is: This layout won the Echo Park Paper's Facebook contest! I was just so over the moon when I saw the announcement. I had to reload the page several times to make sure that I was seeing it correctly. The prize was a collection of my choice and guess which one I chose? For the Record! (that's how much I love it!)



The stars are from the Sizzix Primitive Stars Bigz die (#656340)



No comments:

Post a Comment