Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to the First Happy Idea!

Welcome to my new blog!

We all need little things to keep our spirits up so here is where I share ideas that help me do just that. Each week, I'll try to put up a few projects/activities I've done. Hope it gives you some inspiration too! And if you'd like to customise any ideas here as gifts, please feel free to email me :)


So here's the first project! A simple box to keep trinkets or a mini photo album.



Plain Box: Spotlight Stamps Hero Arts & KI Memories ('A') Flowers: Prima Marketing Chipboard Butterfly: Maya Road Glimmer Mist on butterfly: Dewberry Robin's Nest Dewdrops: Hyacinth Ranger Stickles: Tiara on butterfly, Ruby Slippers on letter 'A' Treasured Memories Tag: K & Company Paint: MM (Copper & Bordeaux) Buttons: Foof-a-la Others: Ribbon & Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment