Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dream

This photo was taken some time ago during a family outing to Vivocity. I've printed a couple of pictures from there, some with Photoshop effects so you'll be seeing quite a few layouts done with those. On this one, I turned up the brightness and lowered the saturation to get the vintage effect. I love how it seems like my little girl is looking pensively at the construction scenery in the background when she was probably just standing there wondering what to do in the pool!

The only thing I wished was better was the digital quote, which came out really tiny! IT actually says: "Dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."


Used the GCD Studio Melody Ross collection of papers on this layout + some MM Vintage Findings elements + Prima flowers, pearls & bling + 7Gypsies journaling stickers.







No comments:

Post a Comment