Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Jillibean Card & Sassafras Layout

Today was the last day of school for Asher's Chinese teacher. From next month, she'll be teaching in another school. A few moms, including myself, will miss her as she did much to create a love for Chinese in our 'ang moh' kids. Thanks to her, Asher happily speaks in Mandarin to his grandmothers, never mind he uses an English word or two in between. I'll never forget how she consistently gave feedback on Asher's behaviour and academic performance in school, encouraging me and giving tips on how to make him enjoy the learning journey.
Here's the card I made to go with the farewell gift several of us moms gave her.

Scrapping inspiration came in the afternoon and I did this layout. I've about four pictures of Ariel standing in her cot in various poses. Think I'll use up the Sassafras Lass papers on them :)





No comments:

Post a Comment